Managed IT Services
Tenecom is focused on IT infrastructure, reliability, and all aspects of IT support for our customers throughout Canada, the United States, and beyond. Tenecom provides its customers with a state-of-the-art monitoring program and a radical attention to customer service.
Tenecom Seismic is a managed IT service that has been developed with careful consideration and feedback from our customers.
It is proactive, cost effective, and encompasses all aspects of IT management, monitoring, and support.
Tenecom Seismic is backed by a team of experts, utilizing best of breed technology with the sole purpose of ensuring the viability of any business’ IT infrastructure.
- Real-time monitoring of system alerts, critical applications, predictive failures
- Deployment of ‘white-listed’ security and product updates
- Secure remote access for in-house IT support staff
- Custom and Executive performance reports
- 24x7x365 availability monitoring and intrusion alerts
- Internet usage and performance statistics
- Software upgrades and licensing renewals
- Rapid replacement and configuration as required
- Proactive monitoring of all monitored hardware alerts
- Monitor any SNMP enabled alerts
- Granular backup of On-Premises or Hosted Email
- Archiving of On-Premises or Hosted Email
- Various Anti-SPAM solutions
- All products are monitored 24x7x365
Malicious Code Malware
- Monitoring and prevention of virus and malicious attacks
- Enterprise security, audits, and compliance through our security division, Hubble Networks
- Addition of Seismic PC to build on our current SMB offerings
- Real-time backups, completed in seconds and monitored 24x7x365
- Supports databases, open files, and granular email restores
- Server images can be restored to dissimilar hardware
- Servers can be virtualized onsite or in the CLOUD
- Onsite and offsite storage in Canada or the US
- Small business and Enterprise solutions